Re: important to read before installing CCleaner

Gene

Avast shouldn't be installed and run if you are already using another antivirus program.

Sent: Monday, February 05, 2018 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] important to read before installing CCleaner

Well avast you don't want, google toolbar you probably don't want.

But chrome, to be honest when does stuff become unwanted if you use it.

Like for example if you use avast, and or chrome, if it was bundled, its
1 less thing to load.

Avast and chrome are not the issue, its all this opencandy stuff.

Windows defender is supposed next month to be able to be more aggressive
with scareware etc which sadly seems to be more false positives nad
probably more targeting of the disabled, for games and other programs.