Re: google chrome: problem only in the first page, can you try?

P. Otter

yes, what you say is correct, i've the same problem with gmail.google.com.
but there are more things wrong with chrome.
it is very quick, but sometimes .......
cheers
paul otter

Op 6-2-2018 om 11:01 schreef Simone Dal Maso:

Hello,
I'm using google chrome with a blank page as main page.
When I open Chrome, then I press alt-d to go to address bar and thenĀ  I search something.
As a result, I see the page loaded into the screen, but NVDA is not able to read the content, it says busy document.
I should open another page, for example m.facebook.com, then return to address bar and search something again, and now it works.
Do you have the same issues?