Re: google chrome: problem only in the first page, can you try?

Simone Dal Maso

Hello,
as a work around I suggest:
1. don't use a blank webpage. I put google.com and now this problem is gone.
2. gmail is not accessible if you use adblocker or ublock. As a work around, I found this extension that block ads and allow NVDA to use gmail correctly. The only problem now is that must find an antisocial extension in order to hide facebook buttons. The extension for blocking ads is here:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stop-ads-full-ad-blocking/mmpljmegdkddjkklnheaaldbcblcpjpb?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog

Il 06/02/2018 11:32, P. Otter ha scritto:
yes, what you say is correct, i've the same problem with gmail.google.com.
but there are more things wrong with chrome.
it is very quick, but sometimes .......
cheers
paul otter
Op 6-2-2018 om 11:01 schreef Simone Dal Maso:
Hello,
I'm using google chrome with a blank page as main page.
When I open Chrome, then I press alt-d to go to address bar and then I search something.
As a result, I see the page loaded into the screen, but NVDA is not able to read the content, it says busy document.
I should open another page, for example m.facebook.com, then return to address bar and search something again, and now it works.
Do you have the same issues?