Re: my pc works properly but NVDA IS NOT WORKINF FINE IN WINDOWS10

Chris

What I’m trying to get at is what is the behaviour you are experienceing?

Does it say nothing at all or says gibberish or unknown or something else  etc

I’m sorry but saying doesn’t work does not compute with me

One thing you could try is to delete/move/rename the profile folder in your c:\users\profile name\appdata\roaming\nvda

Then restart nvda which will create anew profile

With defaults see if that helps

And of course you did try a reboot firs rightt?

Other than that its a guess without further information