From: "Moty Azrad" <motiaz@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2018 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] my pc works properly but NVDA IS NOT WORKINF FINE IN WINDOWS10

Hello Brain and Gene and others,

First, thanks for your trying to help.
To answer your questions brian:
I sure turn off Jaws and works with NVDA ONLY.
Second, the problem with NVDA OCCURS WITH ALL THE SYNTHS THAT I TRIED.
With Espeak, Microsoft Sapi 5 Etc.
Nvda does not work properly with Google Chrome too and firefox.esr and with
Outlook 2010 program.
I believe that NVDA IS DAMAGED AND I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING TO REPAIR IT OR TO
RESET MY PC.
To reset my pc, I will go when I don't have any other solution.
But again, Jaws 2018 works very well with all the programs I have in my pc.

If my problem was discussed here, I'll be happy to get the solution as Gene
worte here and I'll be much thankful for any help.

Moti