NVDA next snapshot and an extra sound

inamuddinInam Uddin

Dear friends, I’m using NVDA next snapshot version 14835, 560ed22a whenever I start it, I hear an extra sound which is Bing sound.

Please let me know if it is the indication of some sort of error?

If I’m  getting  error every time, then I should stop using that snapshot and start using stable NVDA.

I hope that my question will be entertained swiftly.

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...