From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2018 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] my pc works properly but NVDA IS NOT WORKINF FINE IN WINDOWS10

Consider context carefully and consider that a user may be confusing issues. Users may present information that doesn't apply. In this case, I don't think synthesizers have anything to do with the message. I think the user is assuming that they do, assuming that if something doesn't present proper material, you should try different synthesizers. If the synthesizer is generally working, the problem isn't a synthesizer problem. It looks to me as though this is an unregistered dll problem. After synthesizers are mentioned, the message says:
Nvda does not work properly with Google Chrome too and firefox.esr and
with
Outlook 2010 program.

What does this sound like? Unregistered dlls.

Also, the message says that the problem doesn't occur with JAWS. What does that sound like? Unregistered DLL files. Will someone please send the information that is routinely sent in such cases? And if it doesn't solve the problem, attempting to register the dll files won't cause any problems.