Re: Visual Studio vs Visual Studio Code

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

Hi.  I don't know if an Addon for vs code exists, but I use visual studio itself with the vs addon and it works great.  I think that visual studio code is more for web programming, and maybe others on this list can share their experience with that program with you, but I personally used vs extensively with NVDA without major issues.  Cheers!

On 7/2/2018 10:32 AM, Carlos wrote:
Hello All:

    Question for those here on list who are programmers.

    Which is most accessible with NVDA?  Visual Studio or Visual studio code?

    Thank You! In advance for reading/responding to my question!!!