From: "inamuddinInam Uddin via Groups.Io" <charlsdarwin1=aol.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2018 10:01 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA next snapshot and an extra sound

Dear friend, first of all thanks for guidance.
I discovered that vocalizer voice is creating the problem.
I removed it several time and reinstalled it but nothing happened so I finally disabled the driver and the voice both!
Now please help me what can I do!
I just wanted to correct the issue!
Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail: