Re: File recovery tool

mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo&mrs. AdonnihHappiness Obima Oguledo

go to https://www.grc.com purchis spin ritetht. Use it to recover your
files & so so much much much more! Good luck

On 5/2/16, Tony James <megatronjames@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok thx. No, this is just a simple undelete. The drive is fine, it's just I
want to see if I can get a file back

Tony JAmes, untouched and alive!

On May 2, 2016, at 4:40 PM, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@gmail.com> wrote:

recuva should handle stuff its on piriform.com
Its free
However just a warning I had an flash drive go bad on me.
If it does you may not be able to get anything back.
It happened to me once.
Saying that I have flash disks that have lasted longer than my magnetic
drives.

On 3/05/2016 4:20 a.m., Tony James wrote:
Hi, I am wondering if there is a program out there for recovering files
that have been deleted that is also accessible for NVDA. Specifically, I
want to see if I can recover files from an SD card. Thx

Tony JAmes, untouched and alive!

--
• Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.