Re: Kindle program and NVDA

Quentin Christensen

It is definitely a book which is accessible?  Not all Kindle titles are.  You did say it was but always worth double checking.
The other questions was, is the other user in Browse mode?  NVDA should go into Browse mode automatically, but if for some reason it isn't, you can toggle between browse and focus modes with NVDA+spacebar (note if you do this on a web page, it will not automatically change modes again on that page, even when entering or leaving forms as it normally would.  Once you leave the page it will go back to its regular settings).

Regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 1:42 PM, ryan chou <ryan.chou1997@...> wrote:
Thanks, I'll get my friend to try doing that and see if it works.
As to the problem, it's pretty much that issue exactly. When I remoted
in, the best I can get is that the book opens fine, you can even read
perfectly fine using the review keys, but you can't just normally
navigate using browse mode or say all.
Thanks for your assistance.