From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 2:47 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Outlook 2013 and NVDA locking on password prompt

I don't know how you use the laptop but if it were me, I'd get a USB numpad and use the desktop layout. I looked at the laptop layout a while ago and I consider it very poorly laid out. It may be necessary to lay it out that way to accommodate different languages being typed but, whatever the reason, it is not consistent as to commands as the desktop layout is.