From: "Howard Traxler" <howard@traxlerenterprises.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 3:50 AM
Subject: [nvda] Just a Comment

Again today, I got the message that there is an update for my weather add-on. This is getting a bit too much. Too many, too often. I think I'll just disable it or remove it (if I can figure out how). My Alexa will tell me anything I need to know.

Thanks for the add-on but not thanks for hounding me about updates.

Howard