From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 12:36 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Tha Alexa App on the pc

This is drifting off topic a bit here.
My main issue is that increasingly Alexa says fewer things in audio and
suggests it has put the extra text on the alexa app. This I suspect is
because they are gradually going over toward the newer devices with
screens. a great way to show the sighted adverts. Cynical me?

I do not see the point of allowing your music to be used through the
d4evice, since my pc is already on the hi fi anyway.

I don't do prime and music, since I like physical media, but then that is
just me and my old fashioned ways!

I still find the app on the pc jumps off with no apparent logic to it.
maybe if I could have had a visual experience of it first I'd understand it
better.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.