Re: Just a Comment

Roger Stewart

Don't know about the weather add on, but most of the ones that check for updates you can disable this function if you wish.  Just as you can disable nvda from automatic checking for updates.  There should be a check box in there somewhere and you just uncheck it and save.

Roger

On 2/7/2018 9:50 PM, Howard Traxler wrote:
Again today, I got the message that there is an update for my weather add-on.  This is getting a bit too much.  Too many, too often.  I think I'll just disable it or remove it (if I can figure out how).  My Alexa will tell me anything I need to know.

Thanks for the add-on but not thanks for hounding me about updates.

Howard