From: Cohn, Jonathan
Sent: 08 February 2018 20:59
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Verification of AddOn full installation. (Win 10 Essentials)

I did that, I even rebooted the machine but the directory still has the “pending installation” in the name. I think from moving about the Window 10 environment that the addon is probably working, but I am still a little concerned. If I stop NVDA and

From remove the directory and then try a re-install will I break anything, or should I just leave well enough alone?

Thanks,

Jonathan

: <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of "Chris via Groups.Io" <chrismedley@...>