Unable to Start Outlook 2016 While Running NVDA

Ralph Boersema

Note: I changed the subject line when I sent the message below, but it continued with the original subject when I received it. So, I’ll try again.

I am running Windows 10 and have the latest update of NVDA. Lately my Outlook 2016 has restarted almost every time I change folders in my Outlook Mail. Then, yesterday I found that it would present a problem and not be able to restart. I could also not start up Outlook from the Windows Start menu. With the help of sighted persons, we found that we needed to exit Nvda, open Outlook  and a particular mail folder, and only then start up NVDA.

Any suggestions?

Warmly,

Ralph