Re: code factory voices

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

I think this is some kind of artefacting with the Eloquence voice. Others have reported the same thing. Nothing to be done at the moment, I suppose, other than try a different synth.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Juan Hernandez
Sent: February 8, 2018 6:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] code factory voices

Hi All,

Has code factory updated their voices since 2015? I have version 1.1.0.

The issue I have is that when using eloquence, I hear a crackle in the voice every so often and its really annoying.  The eloquence voice in Jaws, is super clear.

Any ideas? Thanks for any help in advance.

Best,

Juan Hernandez

Juanhernandez98@...

619-750-9431 (M)         |  858-777-3311 (F)

My WebSite | Twitter | FaceBook | LinkedIn