Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] code factory voices

I don't know, but I can say that I've not used it in some time because it was not intermittent for me, it was very persistent and annoying.

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 6:05 PM, Juan Hernandez <juanhernandez98@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Has code factory updated their voices since 2015? I have version 1.1.0.

The issue I have is that when using eloquence, I hear a crackle in the voice every so often and its really annoying.  The eloquence voice in Jaws, is super clear.

Any ideas? Thanks for any help in advance.

Best,

Juan Hernandez

Juanhernandez98@...

619-750-9431 (M)         |  858-777-3311 (F)

My WebSite | Twitter | FaceBook | LinkedIn