From: Felix G.
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 7:40 PM
Subject: [nvda] Potentially important observation with Windows 10 Preview

Hi!
I'm running Windows Insider build 17074.1002 64 bit. With this build, the current NVDA Master won't read menus in Notepad. Perhaps more importantly, context menus for files and folders in Windows Explorer are also not read. For me, that is. It would be great if other Windows Insiders could try to reproduce, to prevent this from suddenly affecting users post 2018.1.
Here's one piece of evidence it's NVDA-related and not just my system: JAWS does not have those problems. Reinstall of NVDA does not fix them, neither does restoring factory defaults.
Kind regards,
Felix