Re: Google drive nagging

Thanks, may look at this later.

On 9/02/2018 10:30 a.m., Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Idrive is different. It has nothing to do with apple. You can do express back ups and restores, and more. He app is very accessible and you can even back up your phone as well and access that off site. It will even do facebook, one drive and I don't actually know what else. Here is my ref link.

https://www.idrive.com/p=alawamipro

Take care all and hope you can use this at the same time with google drive.
On Feb 8, 2018, at 11:22 AM, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@gmail.com> wrote:

Hmmm any tips for google backup sync.

Also, how do you use i drive, apple made a mess of the icloud interface last year so although I can select boxes with narator and nvda I can't do much else.

On 9/02/2018 6:34 a.m., Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I use google back up and sync. It's very accessible and works well. I also ise iDrive as well for my more important stuff.

On Feb 8, 2018, at 1:12 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Well at the moment it has just stopped synchronising so I guess that answers part of the question, nice of them to give me about half an hours warning. Thanks google.

Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk <mailto:briang1@blueyonder.co.uk>, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io" <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io <mailto:bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io>>