about taskmanager

P. Otter

hello, a long, long time ago, it was possible for me to use the taskmanager.
so it was possible to stop a programm to run.
now, i've problems with my skype, i've updated it to 7.40 but there is something wrong in this version.
i'm using windows 10 (newest version) and nvda2017.4
from the moment i'm running 7.40 of skype, and someone is calling me, i hear skype ringing, that is as usual.
but when i accepted the call, skype keeps ringing, also when i've ended the call, skype keeps ringing until i've stoped skype in the taskmanager or i've reboot my computer.
what i wrote before, it was a long time ago possible to use the taskmager but now i only hear list, list, list.
there is nothing i can do else than reboot my computer.
that is very annoing
is there a possibillity to use the taskmanager again or ofcaurse a solution to use skype without false ringing problems?
i have 64 bit windows 10 running.
thank you in advance for your answer
regards
paul otter