From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of lrs@dalen.lamasti.net
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 2:50 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Braille table problem

Hello, list!

We need to extend the Norwegian 8 dot braille table used with NVDA. When working with that, I tried to rename some liblouis braill tables to the default 8 dot braille table which are used today, namely no-no-comp8.ctb, found in louis\tables.

I tried to rename no-no-generic.ctb, and that works.

When I renamed other tables, like no-no-8dot.utb or no-no-8dot-fallback-6dot-g0.utb into no-no-comp8.ctb, the braille display became blank.

I can see that the table files that works, has no include statement whereas the table files that don't, has statements like

include no-no-comp8.ctb

Can someone please explain if it's the include statement that is the problem, or if it's other factors that prevents the other tables to work?

Thanks and regards, Lars