Re: Now available: DAISY version of Welcome to NVDA 2018

Clive Pallett

Hello Gene,

You can copy it to HumanWare's victor Reader players and depending on the structure you can navigate by different levels, e.g. headings, chapter, page, etc.  I have just downloaded the zipped archive and copied it to my victor Reader Stream 2.  There are three levels of navigation, chapter, heading and phrase, and whatever time jump you have selected.  .  There is only audio playback, there isn't associated text.  Before each chapter, there is the NVDA installation music.

Many thanks to Joseph for all his hard work recording the tutorial.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett