NVDA And Automatic Update

inamuddinInam Uddin

Dear I have been using NVDA as a second option screen reader and wanted to use it as my first screen reader but before that I must learn how to use it just like I can use JAWS.

Today I’d like to talk about NVDA and automatic update.

Whenever an update of NVDA comes, my system is not telling me that the update is available.

I have started using NVDA snapshot which roughly updates every day but My NVDA doesn’t announce that an update is available.

Can anybody give me the solution?

I sincerely hope that my question will be entertained swiftly!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...