From: "inamuddinInam Uddin via Groups.Io" <charlsdarwin1=aol.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 1:56 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA And Automatic Update

Dear I have been using NVDA as a second option screen reader and wanted to use it as my first screen reader but before that I must learn how to use it just like I can use JAWS.
Today I’d like to talk about NVDA and automatic update.
Whenever an update of NVDA comes, my system is not telling me that the update is available.
I have started using NVDA snapshot which roughly updates every day but My NVDA doesn’t announce that an update is available.
Can anybody give me the solution?
I sincerely hope that my question will be entertained swiftly!
Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@gmail.com
Inamuddin.ronaque@gmail.com