Serious issue with last two NVDA snapshots

Christo de Klerk

Hello all

When I installed the last two NVDA master snapshots on my 64 bit Lenovo, I have run into the following problem: When I start NVDA, an error message comes up with the title: "nvdaHelperRemote (outprocMgrThreadFunc)" and the text in the dialog is: "Error registering focus winEvent hook". There is only an Ok button. When I Ok the dialog, NVDA works, except there is no browse mode which makes using apps like a web browser impossible. I had to fall back to an earlier snapshot where everything works again. I can add that this problem happens only on my 64 bit computer and not on the 32 bit.

Any thoughts/advice please? I hope the developers are noting this.

Kind regards

Christo