From: Christo de Klerk
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 7:07 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Serious issue with last two NVDA snapshots

Hello all

When I installed the last two NVDA master snapshots on my 64 bit Lenovo,
I have run into the following problem: When I start NVDA, an error
message comes up with the title: "nvdaHelperRemote
(outprocMgrThreadFunc)" and the text in the dialog is: "Error
registering focus winEvent hook". There is only an Ok button. When I Ok
the dialog, NVDA works, except there is no browse mode which makes using
apps like a web browser impossible. I had to fall back to an earlier
snapshot where everything works again. I can add that this problem
happens only on my 64 bit computer and not on the 32 bit.

Any thoughts/advice please? I hope the developers are noting this.

Kind regards

Christo