From: "Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io" <bglists@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Some issues

If the person feels OK writing a short text file and placing it on the desktop or in the root with a shortcut on the desktop, I have found this batch file invaluable to get the last log safely. If done after the nvda F1 it contains the info that generated as well as rebooting nnvda.

Make a new text file as below.
Ie in notepad, not a word processor.

@echo off
cd "%temp%"
start /WAIT nvda.exe -q

start notepad.exe nvda.log
rem, this line just kicks its heels for a bit to make sure the log is loaded into notepad before rebooting nvda.
ping -n 5 127.0.0.1>nul
start nvda.exe
exit

That is it. I have found the delay to be most helpful in not mucking up the log if the computer is a little slow if the error has slowed stuff down.

Note make sure that no wordwrap is on. We do not want any line to wrap as it probably has in this email!

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'