Re: code factory voices

Gene

There is a SAPI 5 version of Eloquence you can try.  I haven't used it in Windows 10.  I've heard contradictory things about whether it is responsive in Windows 10.  It works properly aside from the contradictory things I've heard about responsiveness.  I tried it in XP and it doesn't have any of the artifacts the add on has with Eloquence.

You aren't limited to the two choices you are describing.

Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] code factory voices

You know what really gets my goat though.

We have a perfectly decently cracked version which is good.

Maybe to combat this they decide to well put out a payed version.

But when your legal version is not as good you have an issue, but
obviously they don't, good luck to me buying their stuff though.

Maybe I will get vocaliser and their packages via atguys thats only
because inoetics are no more with their stuff, and well there is
acapella, it costs a bit more.

Tempted to get infovox but then I  am uncertain.

Vocaliser which I do use from time to time in old realspeak form has
served me well.