Re: about taskmanager

Well you can always set all calls to autoanswer.

You can also check your communications page in sound settings to make sure that its not doing anything.

I have never had that issue on 7 but what I have noticed is that i have had to answer calls from the contact itself or message ariea rather than the answer menu.

I am unsure about the answering but to be honest if you set it to autoanswer the phone will not ring which is fine if in front of your system.

On 10/02/2018 1:13 a.m., P. Otter wrote:
hello, a long, long time ago, it was possible for me to use the taskmanager.
so it was possible to stop a programm to run.
now, i've problems with my skype, i've updated it to 7.40 but there is something wrong in this version.
i'm using windows 10 (newest version) and nvda2017.4
from the moment i'm running 7.40 of skype, and someone is calling me, i hear skype ringing, that is as usual.
but when i accepted the call, skype keeps ringing, also when i've ended the call, skype keeps ringing until i've stoped skype in the taskmanager or i've reboot my computer.
what i wrote before, it was a long time ago possible to use the taskmager but now i only hear list, list, list.
there is nothing i can do else than reboot my computer.
that is very annoing
is there a possibillity to use the taskmanager again or ofcaurse a solution to use skype without false ringing problems?
i have 64 bit windows 10 running.
thank you in advance for your answer
regards
paul otter