Re: about taskmanager

Well I am really sick of this, task manager is so crappy and useless because of how it is the win7 one just worked.

I think its time for another alternit to task manager because crappy uia is obviously sucking.

I still say dispite all the new tech thats going on with uia that old crappy crap that it is the old msaa and older decade old out of date and now crappy stuff is still good for the user.

Just because microsoft says its old and crap now doesn't mean the users share the same experience.

Xp is crap because microsoft says it is, yet I am sure it started faster than win10 or 7 ever did on standard hard drives and there was nothing wrong with its interface.

I do wander if there are other task managers that will do simple things, processes and apps, the rest of it can go to the dogs for all I care.

And with all the cpu slowdowns going on due to updates and all the issues around that even the workstation my dad uses even with a lot of stuff taken off is now slow.

I have older i3 units and older systems that while were just barely usefull and some newer systems that were quite speedy, I may as well use for target shooting due to them being so slow they don't work well with anything.

I am glad I still use 7.

Serious outside my blustering, something has to get done with task manager, are ther alternitives, will an older win7 task manager work in the mean time, can the newer task manager get faster.

Universal apps are not like this, if there were like this users would be really angry.

On 10/02/2018 3:46 a.m., Felix G. wrote:
Hi Paul,
Task Manager is a bit slow on Windows 10 due to the way it implements UIA.
Make sure you got the Windows 10 Essentials add-on installed, and after
opening Task Manager, give it some time to fully establish communication
with NVDA. For me, anything up to a minute or even slightly more is
unfortunately normal.
Greetings,
Felix

P. Otter <pam.otter@gmail.com> schrieb am Fr., 9. Feb. 2018 um 13:13 Uhr:

hello, a long, long time ago, it was possible for me to use the
taskmanager.
so it was possible to stop a programm to run.
now, i've problems with my skype, i've updated it to 7.40 but there is
something wrong in this version.
i'm using windows 10 (newest version) and nvda2017.4
from the moment i'm running 7.40 of skype, and someone is calling me, i
hear skype ringing, that is as usual.
but when i accepted the call, skype keeps ringing, also when i've ended
the call, skype keeps ringing until i've stoped skype in the taskmanager
or i've reboot my computer.
what i wrote before, it was a long time ago possible to use the
taskmager but now i only hear list, list, list.
there is nothing i can do else than reboot my computer.
that is very annoing
is there a possibillity to use the taskmanager again or ofcaurse a
solution to use skype without false ringing problems?
i have 64 bit windows 10 running.
thank you in advance for your answer
regards
paul otter