Re: Now available: DAISY version of Welcome to NVDA 2018

You can use a daisy player like amis to read this.

You can use your talking book machine to read this, all library machines are daisy complient.

You can use it on your smart phone.

Amis is one such player.

I am unsure about others as such, but dolphin easy reader full is only 85 bucks us for what it is and will work with nvda.

On 10/02/2018 10:15 a.m., Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, Joseph,

I'm not able to read the daisy format of the tutorial. Do you have to have a
special player or is this a word document?

Rosemarie