Re: Cannot Start Outlook 2016 While NVDA Is Running

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Have you tried disabling the anti virus system?
I'm just trying to think of another approach. This does seem to be a very weird thing, as asking around the only Outlook related issues I hear about are crashes when moving to other folders sometimes, not failure to start at all.

I'm assuming this cannot be duplicated on anyone elses machine?

The error info you need is from Outlook Quite plainly as nvda being there is just minding its own business.
I'm beginning to wonder if you might have some strange hardware fault, maybe Ram chip related?

Are there any other funnies going on with software that you can see?
Also have you definitely proved your hard drive has no cross linked chains? This is very rare these days as the software in 10 seems to be able to repair those file issues quite well
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-