From: "David Moore" <jesusloves1966@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 12:30 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to silence NVDA when Cortana speaks?

Yes!
Press Insert+S to cycle through speech off, speech with beeps, and speech on. Each time you press S, You keep cycling through.
So, just press Insert+S to turn the NVDA’s speech off so you can listen to Cortana. That is how I do it! You can also use the Caps lock if you have that modifier key enabled.
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10