From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 2:26 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Cannot Start Outlook 2016 While NVDA Is Running

I'm sorry you are spending so much time trying to solve the problem. I think that, rather than continuing to try to solve it, it makes much more sense to open the program without NVDA running, then just leave it opened.

Of course, it's up to you how much time you want to spend solving what is a minor annoyance, I wouldn't have spent much time on it at all, myself. There are some problems that, in my opinion, aren't worth spending time trying to solve when there is an easy work around.