Re: How to silence NVDA when Cortana speaks?

Chris

The win10 app essentials add-on use to do this once upon a time, but no longer does for some time now, such a losss having to hear the nvda voice under Cortana some what spoils the experience

From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: 11 February 2018 07:52
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to silence NVDA when Cortana speaks?

Really I'd have settled for the other way around... grin.

I'm not sure this is possible automatically unless there is a specific

program which runs when it speaks, in which case one can use  profiles.

However if you want navigation on that dialogue to be spoken, I do not see

how you can silence nvda and still keep the  screenreader functions other

than manually by hitting control.

Brian

bglists@...

Sent via blueyonder.