Re: Nvda and the combibraille/braillewindow display

Marten Post Uiterweer

hi Joseph,

I will write a mail to Jamie.

I don't think Tieman can help or want to help. Tieman is now Optelec. There e-mail address is info@...

I have found, that Libbraille also has support for the combibraille
http://libbraille.org/display.php
Maybe you can find something there?
On www.libbraille.org I have seen, that it is software that supports more displays and has source code for different languages including Python.

Regards, Marten

On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 15:08:04 -0800 "Joseph Lee" <@joslee> wrote:

Hi,
Try sending an email to jamie@... requesting support for Braille
Window (If I can obtain support email address for Tieman, I'd be happy to do
this on your behalf).
Cheers,
Joseph