Von: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] Im Auftrag von Gene
Gesendet: Sonntag, 11. Februar 2018 16:54
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [nvda] Cannot Start Outlook 2016 While NVDA Is Running

I'm not sure how likely this is, but if it might be undetected malware, that would be of concern.  But for all we know, it's some sort of corruption of something.  You might want to investigate the malware possibility by signing up with bleeping computer and having the geeks who hang out on the site help you run various detection programs.  Even that wouldn't rule out the possibility but it would be a more thorough detection protocol than most people do.  You may need sighted help to do some of the things they will want you to do.

Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 2:20 AM

However, one issue is that it may well be a symptom of a more serious
problem. I'd feel very irked at such a weird situation and simply have to
find a reason.
 The other day I had to remove the dreaded Avast from a system which had
acquired it via a ccleaner download, and although it seems to have worked
well, now when certain programs are run, the computer actually restarts
itself. Numerous tests suggest all is as it was and even bring it back to
before installation of avast  makes it do the same thing.Luckily these
pieces of software are system tools by third parties so not really an issue
most of the time, but it does make one realise how many weird ways there are
to run-in a perfectly working system.

Short of a complete re install of everything there is probably no way to fix
it as it is the diagnostic tools that cause the crashes.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-