Re: about taskmanager

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

Yes. I’m sorry. It’s my mistake, mostly. This is a (rare) case of a program that seems to work much better with JAWS than it does with NVDA. I thought I had used it with NVDA before, but I use both screen-readers (still quite new to NVDA in fact) and sometimes my internal wires get crossed. I’m sure you could still use the program with nVDA, but arrowing through the list of tasks, for example, currently does not give any speech feedback with nVDA. I apologise for steering people wrong on this list.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Christo de Klerk
Sent: February 11, 2018 7:40 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] about taskmanager

Nobody simply said the program doesn't work. Everybody who said it didn't work, mentioned that it doesn't work with NVDA. My message was the first one in this thread to say that it doesn't work and I specifically mentioned NVDA. I quote from my original message:

"Because of a recommendation on this list I downloaded and installed

Process Explorer from SysInternals, but it is totally inaccessible with

NVDA, not usable at all."

Kind regards

Christo

On 2018/02/11 1:42 PM, Dennis L wrote:

I wasn't trying to bring other screen readers into it.  However you said the program didn't work.  That is simply not true.  it's a NVDA issue clearly.