Re: Now available: DAISY version of Welcome to NVDA 2018

Fernando Apan

Hi.

All what I can say is that I'm very happy with the Daisy format of this book. If I don't have the way to play this book, I just look for it and that's it.

Thanks joseph for this wonderfull book and congratulations for all what you do for this comunity.

Cheers.

Fernando Apan.

El 10/02/2018 a las 07:35 p.m., David Moore escribió:

Hi Joseph!

I totally agree with what you are saying. People get so used to one person doing everything, then their expectations for that one person get far too high. If we want a written version of the tutorial, then let us start working on it. I am so grateful and happy with the audio version. I am afraid that this NVDA group, and all the demands will cause you to have to leave altogether. We sure do not want that. It is always a few people having to do it all, even in my church. That is too bad, that people just sit back and wait for someone else to do what they want, instead of doing it themselves. I am so sorry, Joseph, that people rely on you too much.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10