Anyway, both alexa and google had just about the same results, slightly differently worded, siri though put out a dumb responce.

Its really behind the rest, really crappy now, I am unsure what apple are doing.

There are better ais out there.

On 11/02/2018 9:21 p.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
And alexa and hey google are miles ahead of Siri so that leaves her as a bit of a lame duck.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Moore" <jesusloves1966@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 5:06 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to silence NVDA when Cortana speaks?

I use Cortana for directions, scores to all ball games, weather in many places around the world, and also time around the world, and that is just a start LOL!
Cortana is not quite as smart as SIRI, but they are beginning to run neck and neck LOL!
Personal assistants are my favorite toys LOL!
If you guys would like, I have an entire list of Cortana commands and questions for her LOL!
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10