Re: New Skype Installation a Complete Disaster!

Karim Lakhani <karim.lakhani@...>

The XP machines when trying to update doesn't work very well.
So I don't keep upgrading because it brings my machine down and un useable.
So I know that on this machine I use it for mail and basic stuff, making
sure not to open URL's I don't know or emails.
Thanks, we all have to do what makes productive the best we can be
!

$$$$

EMAIL:karim.lakhani@...
$$$$