From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Scott VanDeWalle
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 3:37 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to silence NVDA when Cortana speaks?

I too love messing around with Cortana and  any other digital assistant.

I’m going to try to figure out collections in Cortana again.

Not that I have anything important to save but you never know when it will come in handy and it never hurts to learn new things.

Later

Scott

Sent from Mail for Windows 10