Re: How to silence NVDA when Cortana speaks?

Karim Lakhani <karim.lakhani@...>

I'm sure if you don't want to be giving any one your personal information
these days you will have to live with what you have.
MY XP box is useless for searching the web and such these days, if going to
a blind friendly web site can be a hit or a miss.
Keep us posted how you can avoid upgrading without having to release your
life!

$$$$

EMAIL:karim.lakhani@...
$$$$