Antivirus

Hi all,

I'm thinking of upgrading to Windows 10, probably during my summer holiday of this year, and I'm wondering, will Windows Defender be good enough? I have Sandboxie and VMware installed (anything I think is suspicious I either run them in Sandboxie or VMware). I'm giving Nod32 a particular attention as I do have access to a licensed copy through my university.

If Windows Defender is not good enough, is Nod32 (any version) accessible with NVDA? In terms of being able to read and properly interact with alert dialogs and settings windows.