Re: winamp with NVDA

Roger Stewart

Winamp works fine with nvda by itself but there is an add on for it that helps you find total time and time remaining and a few other things with a few hotkeys.  It can also turn the volume up and down and even mute with ta key press so I like to use it.

Roger

On 2/13/2018 1:27 PM, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io wrote:
hi guys
is there an addon for winamp?
or can NVDA work with it?
thanks

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using VLC media player with NVDA

There is an add-on for it. That will help quite a bit with usage.

On 2/13/2018 8:56 AM, Christopher Bartlett wrote:
Has anyone any experience using the VLC media player with NVDA?  I've just installed it in order to take advantage of its ability to use a Chromecast, and, while I've gotten it to work, I'm wondering if anone has done a good tutorial for VLC, either with NVDA, or just in general.
Thanks.
Christopher BArtlett

--
Christopher Bartlett