Re: winamp with NVDA

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

It’s on the page with all the other add-ons.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io
Sent: February 13, 2018 2:52 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] winamp with NVDA

could u send me  the addon?

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 3:36 PM

Winamp works fine with nvda by itself but there is an add on for it that helps you find total time and time remaining and a few other things with a few hotkeys.  It can also turn the volume up and down and even mute with ta key press so I like to use it.

Roger

On 2/13/2018 1:27 PM, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io wrote:

hi guys

is there an addon for winamp?

or can NVDA work with it?

thanks