If you go to gools then add on manager then get add ons it will take you to this page where you can get extra add ons etc and one of them been for winamp at https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html

When you get there jump down to the winamp one then go into that page and you will find the add on.

Gene nz

On 2/14/2018 8:52 AM, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io wrote:
could u send me  the addon?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] winamp with NVDA

Winamp works fine with nvda by itself but there is an add on for it that helps you find total time and time remaining and a few other things with a few hotkeys.  It can also turn the volume up and down and even mute with ta key press so I like to use it.

Roger

On 2/13/2018 1:27 PM, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io wrote:
hi guys
is there an addon for winamp?
or can NVDA work with it?
thanks