Re: Earlier version working

Gene

You can always complicate matters unnecessarily.  The rule about subject lines is a standard part of netiquette.  You can have subject lines that say things like, NVdA crashes when Microsoft Word is run.  That is a subject line.  You can go into detail in the message.  If the problem is solved, the solution should not be in a changed subject line.  It should be in a message body.  If you can give concrete examples where a subject line needs to be changed or cannot be adequate, I'll consider them.  I can not see any such cases.  A subject is that which something is about.  How can you have a subject that can't be defined in such a way?

Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 1:55 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Earlier version working

I think the issue often is that depending on how the messages are read, ie
in what software depends on whether one has to do something special to alter
a sub line or create a new one and or quote an old one in it. its not as
simple as you make it sound for many people.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-